Sunday, July 1, 2012

31 DAYS of BLOGGING -Ready Set GO!!!

 Are you a BLOGGER?  What do you Blog about?  Where do you get your topics?  What time of day do you BLOG?  Has it helped your biz to GROW?  Word Press or Blogger?


I have accepted the commitment to blog for 31 days in a row...starting today.  I am already learning quite a bit on my 1st day of the challenge.  The 1st thing.....I do not know my way around my blog site-yes that is the TRUTH!


I am not sure if I should change to Word Press?  Thoughts?   I have a tendency to avoid the 'task' at hand however by trying to learn Word Press I would be avoiding actually blogging.  I can spend hours tooling around on the web and forget what task I had originally intending on doing.  Does this sound like something you do?


So...day one got off to a late start.  We got home from a weekend away.  Ok...again the truth, I typed up a blog on the plane.  I somehow can not figure out the format/design so recreated a new blog.  There must be an easier way?


I am looking for your help with this challenge.  Like everything in life, accountability from others is key for me. The more people I can be accountable to and share this experience the better.  This is the web site for the Ultimate 31 day challenge:  http://bit.ly/LYPjEH.  Just sign up, subscribe to my blog, let me know your blog site so I can do the same and let's do this TOGETHER!!!  


I am looking forward to nothing but POSITIVE results from this fun learning challenge!  Are you IN?!


Alaska Tracy ~ Here to Coach and Inspire you !!! AlaskaTracy@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your challange Tracey. See you there on day 31 at the end of the road. I know it is going to be tough for me.

    As far as websites go I would recommend Drupal, but I am biased as a Drupal developer. Wordpress is fine for most blogging cases. I have found this http://www.drupalgardens.com service to be great. They have excellent help via forums and the community is great. Their design platform is out of this world and the SEO and other tech they use is cutting edge.

    I think they still have free services if you want to test it out. If you would like any assistance or have questions feel free to shoot an email. I love to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kurt!!! Happy Monday your way!!! See you at day 31 :0)

      Delete
  2. You've got this. I know how committed you are to learning...and helping your clients!
    Go get it, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY Allison for the PUSH!!!! You have helped me SO much!!! Happy day!

    ReplyDelete